Use Bright Data’s web scraper to scrape jobs from websites such as LinkedIn, Monter, Indeed, Craigslist, and more.
Use Bright Data’s website scraper to collect jobs data from the most popular job websites.
- Scrape job websites to find new job opportunities
- Use data extractor to locate & keep track of top talent
- Collect data to keep track of hiring trends
- Scrape career websites to locate potential leads
How to leverage a Jobs Scraper:
- Collect jobs data to target leads and generate revenue
- Pull jobs and contacts data like business names, addresses, phone numbers, websites, emails, social media profiles, job titles & people names
- Find business leads, decision makers, and their contact details without advertising
- Enrich existing databases for improved research, KYC, and to provide insights on clients
- Follow your competitors’ forums and social media pages to collect data on jobs, followers, fans, etc., & collect data on existing leads by following social media metadata tags
Websites that are excellent to scrape job openings from: