- Unlimited concurrent sessions
- 99.9% success rate
- Superb 24/7 live human support
Powered by an award-winning residential proxy infrastructure
Over 72 million residential IPs, best-in-class technology and the ability to target any country, city, ZIP Code, carrier, & ASN make our premium proxy services a top choice for developers.
Our residential proxies work with all popular languages
Why customers choose Bright Data's residential proxies
Largest Global Residential IPs Networks
Bright Data moblie proxy network is built of over 7million IPs from 195 countries
Best Residential Proxy Infrastructure
Unlimited scale and customizing possibilities from any city or country in the world
Most Stable Residential Proxy Networks
Bright Data has the highest success rates of any global IPs provider
Best Performing Residential Proxy
99.9% - Bright Data has the highest success rates of any IPs provider
Top Residential Proxy IP Network Speeds
99.99% Network Uptime, plus a real-time network status monitor
Unparalleled Proxy Innovation
Speed up your project with a free Proxies Manager
Why developers prefer Bright Data's residential proxies
- Highest quality data
- Largest GEO coverage
- Best network uptime
- Fastest output
Easy-to-use with the web’s most-popular Proxy Manager
- Most popular user-friendly proxy dashboard
- Organize proxies with easy-to-use interface
- No-hassle integration for first-timers
- Define custom rules for optimized results
- Built for developers. Powered for the enterprise
100% compliant residential proxy network
To protect your reputation and ensure your data is reliable, your residential proxies must be sourced ethically and meet compliance standards. Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including the new EU data protection regulatory framework, GDPR, and the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) – respecting requests to exercise privacy rights.
The category leader in proxies and data collection
650TB of public data collected every day
New feature releases every day
Serving 7/10 of the world’s leading universities
4.7/5 highest Trustpilot rating in the industry
The best customer experience in the industry
New feature releases every day
To answer any questions right when you need it
Real-time network performance dashboard
To optimize your performance
To meet your data collection goals
Flexible pricing, starting from $7.09/GB
- Pay as you go and custom plans available
- 24/7 billing live support
- Save 33% with long-term pricing plans
Find out why Bright Data remains the undisputed leader in residential proxies
Residential proxies FAQ
Residential proxies provide the capability to select a desired location, such as a country, city, or zip code, enabling users to collect web data as if they were physically present in that area. Acting as intermediaries, proxies shield users from regular web traffic, serving as buffers that safeguard your online activities while concealing your actual IP address. Essentially, residential proxies offer alternate IP addresses assigned to users by the provider, granting a higher level of anonymity and flexibility in web data collection.
Residential proxies give you the ability to access and scrape sophisticated target websites that your business would not otherwise have access to because of location-based blockades. You’ll be able to scrape, view information and collect data using real user IPs–see how your ads appear to consumers around the world, or what prices are being displayed to customers in another location. Send an increased number of concurrent requests meaning your data collection efforts will almost never be slowed down by proxies or target sites.
A residential proxy network can be utilized for various purposes. It’s essential for Bright Data to ensure that our clients use it responsibly and within the boundaries of the law and ethical guidelines. Here are some common use cases for a residential proxy network:
- Bypassing Geolocation Restrictions: Some websites and online services may be restricted or limited to specific geographical regions. By using residential proxies from different locations, you can access such content as if you were physically located in those regions.
- Web Scraping: Researchers, marketers, and data analysts often use residential proxies to gather data from websites at scale. Web scraping with residential proxies allows them to avoid IP bans or detection and collect data from multiple sources without raising suspicion.
- Price Comparison and Market Research: Residential proxies enable businesses to conduct price comparison and market research by accessing competitor websites and monitoring product prices and availability without revealing their actual IP addresses.
- Social Media Management: Social media marketers can use residential proxies to manage multiple accounts across various platforms without being flagged for suspicious activity.
- Ad Verification: Advertisers and marketers use residential proxies to verify the display of their ads and correct placement
- SEO Monitoring: Professionals in search engine optimization (SEO) can use residential proxies to track search engine rankings from different locations, enabling them to analyze regional performance and assess the effectiveness of SEO strategies.
- Security Testing: In the context of cybersecurity, companies may use residential proxies to test the security of their websites and applications, identifying potential vulnerabilities that could be exploited.
- Privacy and Anonymity: Residential proxies can help protect your online identity and maintain anonymity by hiding your real IP address. This can be useful when browsing the web, accessing restricted content, or preventing websites from tracking your activities.
The cost of a residential proxy network depends on various factors, such as the number of proxies required, the amount of GB used, and the level of service and support.
Generally, residential proxy pricing is based on one of the following models:
- Pay-as-you-go: We offer a pay as you go pricing model, where you pay a fixed rate per GB.
- Subscription Plans: For our residential proxies, we offer plans with different tiers based GB used. Our residential proxy pricing options include pay as you go, monthly , yearly, and custom subscriptions.
- Bandwidth Usage: Providers may charge based on the amount of bandwidth you consume while using their residential proxies. This model may be suitable for users with varying proxy usage needs.
- Custom Enterprise Plans: For larger enterprises or organizations with specific needs, we offer custom pricing models for our residential proxies that are tailored based on customer needs.
Visit Residential proxy pricing page for more details.
Bright Data offers a free trial period for users who want to test their residential proxies before committing to a paid plan. During this trial period, you can access our residential proxy network and use our IPs for your intended purposes without being charged.
Sourcing a quality pool of Residential Proxies takes considerable time and effort. Bright Data sources residential IPs through app and software developers that use our SDK to have their users opt-in the proxy network. These users are rewarded in exchange for joining the network.
The bandwidth is calculated according to the sum of data transmitted to and from the target site: request headers+request data (POST)+response headers+response data. Note that traffic used during your trial will be listed on your dashboard but will not be counted towards your bill.
Bright Data has built a unique consumer IP model by which all involved parties are fairly compensated for their voluntary participation. App owners install a unique Software Development Kit (SDK) to their applications and receive monthly remuneration based on the number of users who opt-in. App users can voluntarily opt-in and are compensated through an ad-free user experience or enjoy an upgraded version of the app they are using for free. These consumers or ‘peers’ serve as the basis of our network and can opt-out at any time. This model has brought into existence an unrivaled, first of its kind, ethically sound, and compliant network of real consumers.
Static Residential Proxies or ISP Proxies are residential proxies that are hosted by servers located in Data Centers. Target sites identify these as real residential IPs.
Because requests are routed through a Data Center, the journey is shorter meaning scraping jobs can be completed faster. However, ISP proxies can’t handle as many concurrent requests as residential proxies and may be identified and blocked by sites with complex architecture.
Yes. Bright Data’s Residential Proxy Network has IPs in 195 countries and nearly every city on the planet.
Residential Proxies can be integrated into many relevant software solutions such as AdsPower, Apify, Multilogin, and more. You can find the complete list of proxy integrations here.
Yes, using residential proxies is completely legal. It is, however, possible to misuse them for illegitimate purposes and that’s why we have a strict KYC process in place.
KYC or, know your customer, is the verification process required of all new residential proxy users. The process involves a short video call with someone on Bright Data’s compliance team who will ask basic questions about the customer and their use case. The team will review and reject any customer request to use Bright Data for an ‘unapproved’ use case.
The residential proxy network is also available for immediate use, without a verification call, for a growing list of 230+ websites. Learn more about immediate access here.