German Proxies without limits
Get fresh data you can trust with German IPs
Over 20,000+ businesses are currently using Bright Data proxy service for:
Why Bright Data German Proxies are the Industry Standard
#1 German Proxy Service for Stability
#1 Speeds for German Proxy
Awarded the #1 Proxy Ecosystem by Proxyway
Trusted by 72 million+ peers who share their IPs
Why Bright Data’s German Proxies Are Above All
Any Germany IP Type
Easily switch between Datacenter, ISP, Residential and Mobile DE networks.
Need IPs outside Germany too? Find IPs in every country, city, ASN, and carrier
Exclusive German IPs
Use IPs assigned exclusively for your target websites.
Best German IP Speeds
99.99% Network Uptime, plus a real-time network status monitor
Outstanding Customer Support
German Proxy Network supported by a dedicated account manager & 24/7 support
Proxy types for every need
- 72,000,000+ IPs
- Available in 195 countries
- The largest rotating real-peer IP network
- Access & crawl all sophisticated websites
- 770,000+ IPs
- Available in 98 countries
- Shared and dedicated IP pools available
- Quick access to non-complex websites
- 700,000+ IPs
- Available in 35 countries
- Real static residential IPs without IP rotation
- Best for logging into multiple accounts
It’s easy to get started.
Germany Proxies FAQ
What is a Germany proxy server?
A Germany proxy server is a server located in Germany that acts as an intermediary between your device and the internet. A Germany proxy server offers anonymity, bypasses restrictions and blocks, web content scraping, and implements content filtering policies.
Is it legal to buy Germany proxies?
Yes, it is generally legal to buy Germany proxies. Proxies are legitimate tools used for various purposes, including improving privacy, security, and accessing geo-restricted content. We at Bright Data ensure to comply with all privacy and GDPR laws.
How do I get a Germany proxy ip address?
To get started with Germany proxy IPs, users can sign up and select the appropriate plan that fits their needs. We offer various proxy solutions, including datacenter, residential proxies, mobile proxies, and ISP proxies.
What are Germany proxies used for?
- Local SEO and Market Research: Check how your website or content appears in search results from different ZIP codes to perform local search engine optimization (SEO) or market research.
- Ad Verification and Competitor Analysis: Monitor how ads and content appear to users in different ZIP codes, verify ad visibility, and analyze competitor campaigns.
- Location-based Testing: Conduct location-based testing of websites, applications, or services to ensure they work correctly for users in specific ZIP codes.