Scrape Glassdoor and collect company details, such as: company ID, company size, employees, industries, locations, logo, organization type, year founded, followers, funding, investors, social media websites, reviews, salaries, and job postings.
Use Bright Data’s Web Scraper IDE,
or purchase a Glassdoor dataset
- Boost recruitment, track talent movement, & update candidate databases
- Scrape Glassdoor to trace & forecast career pathways
- Headhunt candidates by predicting their likelihood to change jobs
- Track movements between companies for emerging business opportunities
Glassdoor Scraper Overview
- Data scraping with no infrastructure needed
- Integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Exclusive site unlocking technology
- Adapts with time: when Glassdoor changes its site structure Bright Data updates the code
- Scale quickly – gather as much data as you need quickly and reliably
- Bright Data is fully compliant with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
Web Scraper IDE Features
Pre-made web scraper templates
Built-in debug tools
Capture browser network calls, configure a proxy, extract data from lazy loading UI, and more!
Easy parser creation
Write your parsers in cheerio and run live previews to see what data it produced
You don’t need to invest in the hardware or software to manage an enterprise-grade web scraper
Emulate a user in any geo-location with built-in fingerprinting, automated retries, CAPTCHA solving, and more.
Built-in debug tools
Trigger crawls on a schedule or by API, and connect our API to major storage platforms
Glassdoor Scraper can be used to:
- Get real-time data on jobs, companies, and your industry including data with parameters like type of industry, size, job titles, roles, location, education & skills
- Improve your lead generation & enrich your CRM with fresh and reliable Glassdoor data
- Follow industry and competitor movements to locate emerging business opportunities & new leads
- Monitor company growth and history to screen potential investment candidates
- Discover top talent, including comprehensive insight on the skills, education, and experience of millions of qualified professionals with data that fuels machine-learning & AI recruitment tools