Web Scraper Proxy Integration
Web Scraper extension and Web Scraper Cloud can be your perfect tool for data extraction. With an easy point-and-click interface scraper gather website data in a few minutes.
With Web Scraper Cloud, automate scraping tasks completely with scheduler, API, data parser, data export, and more.
Getting started with Web Scraper
- Install Web Scraper browser extension via Chrome Store
- Sign up for Web Scraper Cloud
- Subscribe to Scale plan
- Open “Proxy Manager” on the left-side toolbar
Create a proxy in Bright Data
- Go to your Bright Data Dashboard and click Add Zone
- Select a network type and press Add Zone
- Back in your Bright Data dashboard, click a Zone name
- Take note of your Zone username and password
- Switch back to the Web Scraper Cloud Proxy Manager
- Choose Bright Data Proxy as the designated Proxy Server
- Input a custom name, the username, and password form Bright Data created zone.
If needed, limit your proxy region by selecting a country in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add Proxy
- The custom proxy will now be listed down below
- To use a proxy for a scraping job, go to “My Sitemaps” from the menu on the left side
- Click Details Page next to the sitemap you want to scrape
- From the Proxy drop-down menu select the created proxy and click Scrape
There you have it – Web Scraper Cloud will run your scraper via Bright Data Proxy.
As easy as that!
About Bright Data proxies:
Residential proxies: With over 72 million real IPs from 195 countries, Bright Data’s residential proxies enable you to access any website content regardless of location, while avoiding IP bans and CAPTCHAs.
ISP proxies: With over 700,000 ISP IPs, leverage real static IPs from any city in the world, assigned by ISPs and leased to Bright Data for your exclusive use, for as long as you require.
Datacenter proxies: With over 770,000 datacenter IPs, Bright Data’s datacenter proxy network is built of multiple IP types across the world, in a shared IP pool or for individual purchase.
Mobile proxies: With over 7 million mobile IPs, Bright Data’s advanced Mobile IP Network offers the fastest and largest real-peer 3G/4G/5G IPs network in the world.
Bright Data’s top proxy locations