Google Search API
Powerful business insights powered by structured and actionable public Google Search data
- Structured Google Search data, delivered in the format you need (JSON,HTML)
- API supported with multiple code languages
- Free playground to build and practice searches
Your all-in-one Google Search API
any type of structured search data
Pull data on rank positioning, check that PPC ads appear for your chosen keywords, and improve your SEO monitoring.
Gather customer reviews, including ratings, text, and names related to reviews to understand consumer sentiment and perform better market research.
Public Google Search results data
at your fingertips for all search parameters
- Various search types
- Supports all languages
- Geolocation targeting (+city level)
- Compatible with multiple devices
- Pagination supported
SERP API Live Demo
Get search results preview on our limited SERP API demo
Sign up to try our full playground
How to leverage Google Scraper
Track top results for company brands and trademarks
Search for products on online shopping websites and compare prices between different vendors
Collect information about companies, contacts, locations and more
Reverse image search & detect other copyright‐protected content
See which ads are showing for keywords in different countries including (double‐click & Google ad services)
with multiple devices
countries, including city-level targeting
What makes Google Search API the
Get an accurate reflection of what a real user sees in 195 countries with focused city-targeting
Get real-time and accurate Google SERP data
Data exported in HTML or JSON
Exceptional response time in under 5 seconds
You will only pay for successful requests
Save money on data extraction engineers and IT professionals without worrying about server maintenance
Why businesses prefer Bright Data's Google Search API
rate in the industry
Google SERP API FAQ
Bright Data Google SERP API automatically scrapes public data from Google’ search engine. Google is constantly changing it’s SERP structure and algorithms. Search Engine Results Pages (SERP or SERPs) are also dynamic, meaning the results you see will depend on various factors like your search history, device, and location.
- Gather Accurate Data: Our residential network provides the absolute truth by gathering SERP data as a real-user.
- Reduce Costs: Save money on data extraction engineers and IT professionals without worrying about server maintenance.
- Adaptable: Easily integrated into all 3rd party crawler software.
- Avoid Operational Headaches: Each request is sent from a different IP ensuring no IP is flagged or banned.
- Built For Volume: Bright Data can support your growing traffic needs and peak periods.
Bright Data’s Google SERP API enables you to get real user search results from all major search engines using different search parameters, in real-time and with the highest success rates.
- High success rates, regardless of your requests volume.
- You will only pay for successful requests.
- Exceptional response time under 5 sec.
- Use different location parameters to automatically target a suitable peer to get a better understanding on how different location and time change the search results.
- Get responses in JSON or HTML format for easy integration with any system
- Use different search types to get the data you require.
- Use different devices for a more accurate search.
- ASYNC requests
- send your requests with a unique ID, no delays and receive results in a batch.
When you run the Google SERP API, there is a background process responsible to send you back real user results in response.
You can test out what it would be like to perform a local search in our free SERP playground.
There is no special price for Google Search API. Visit the SERP pricing page for more information.
Google Search API supports a wide variety of tailored search parameters, including the number of results displayed per page, language, geolocation, time range, safe mode, etc. You may search for various types of data such as:
text, shopping, search by image, videos, maps, news, jobs, images, hotels, trends.
Yes,you can use the Google Search API for rank tracking. To learn more about leveraging SERP data, read our SERP & SEO use case
There are two modes to collect SERP data: synchronous and asynchronous requests:
Synchronous requests are direct: When you send a request, you’ll get the response in real-time
Asynchronous requests: When you send requests without waiting for the responses, and get ‘response IDs’ in return. We will store the responses for 24 hours from the time the request was sent. You can collect the responses at your convenience via API command or Webhook.