Google Maps Scraper API
- Get a comprehensive overview of thousands of business on Google Maps in seconds
- Track rankings in any location and extract public data like location, hours of operation, reviews, etc. and receive it in HTML or JSON
- Bypass the limits of Google Places API
What you can extract with
Google Maps Scraper
The business value of scraping
- Market research powered by public data on competitors, reviews, and locating new opportunities for expanding your business
- Protect your brand by analyzing your reviews and quality of service
- Create strategies based on analysis of competitors offers
- Understand your market position with Google Maps rankings in a particular region, district, or ZIP code
- Locate new customers by tracking reviews and other data for businesses in a particular area
Advantages over Google Places API
The data provided by the official Google Places API is limited in scope. There are also quotas and rate limits that apply. Bright Data Google Maps API will extract any public data from Google Maps including histograms for popular times and other data that isn’t available with Google Places API.
Need an immediate data solution? purchase a custom Google Maps dataset.
Why customers prefer Bright Data
Google Maps API
Unparalleled Quality of Service
rate in the industry
You focus on your business.
We’ll get you accurate Google Maps data.
Frequently asked questions about the
Google Maps API
The Google Maps Scraper API utilizes the same advanced scraping technology as the SERP API. Send a search query to our Google Maps API, get a full package of proxy management, browser fingerprinting, CAPTCHA solving, and automated retries, and then retrieve the scraped results in an HTML or JSON response.
Yes, our Google Maps Scraper API utilizes the advanced and award-winning proxy services of Bright Data. Those proxies ensure that your search requests are sent from the location you chose.
No, there is no limit. You can send as many requests as you need.
You can scrape the following data points: name, subtitle, place ID, address, location, coordinates, phone number, website URL, menu, prices, reviews, average rating, opening hours, images, and a lot more.
Failed requests are a rare occasion as our Google Maps API utilizes and manages high-quality proxies and CAPTCHA solving, including browser printing similar to a real user. If a request fails anyway, you won’t pay for it. You’ll be charged only for successful requests.
Bright Data offers incredible 24/7 support to its customers. You can also refer to the SERP API documentation.
All the data you receive is in real-time.