Learn how to setup your AdsPower proxy settings and integrate with Bright Data’s proxy services.
AdsPower provides an isolation fingerprint browser for each social or e-commerce account, making it easy to operate a large number of accounts on the same computer at the same time.
A browser automation tool, it can operate multiple social media accounts in batches at the same time as if they were coming from multiple physical devices.
Setting up AdsPower
- Download and install AdsPower.
- Launch AdsPower and select Upload Accs from the Account Management menu.
- Fill in Bright Data proxy information.
- Proxy Type:
- Proxy Host:
- Proxy Port:
- Proxy User:
Your Zone user name.
- Proxy Password:
Your Zone password
- Proxy Type:
Bright Data and AdsPower integration
- Go to your Bright Data Dashboard and click Add Zone.
- Select a network type and press Add Zone.
- Back in your Bright Data dashboard, click a Zone name.
- Paste Bright Data’s proxy IP information and account information into Excel
- Upload Excel to AdsPower system
How to automatically match Bright Data’s dynamic residential IP in AdsPower
- Click the “Free Upgrade” button in the lower right corner of the AdssPower software to upgrade to the Team version of AdsPower
- Enter the menu, Enterprise → Settings
- Fill in the username and password of Bright Data Dynamic Residential IP
- When importing the account, select “Lumauto”
- Fill in the IP country / state / city information you want to get from Bright Data, or the IP address that the account has logged in and used.
- After the configuration is complete, click the OK button.
- In the account management interface, click the Open Browser button, AdsPower will proxy you to the IP of the region you expect.