Easync Proxy Integration
How create a Bright Data account
- Sign-up at brightdata.com
- Verify your email address (this is the last step of your registration)
- Click on “Zones” as shown in the screen below
- Select the Datacenter Network
- Enter zone name, choose a country and the IP type: Shared (Pay per IP)
- Select the quantity of IP’s you need, e.g.: if you have 5 accounts – it is suggested to buy 5 IP’s
- After checking all your necessary parameters click Save
- Now your zone is done.
You can edit your zone at any time. To do this – click on the pencil you see on the left. If you want to add or edit the proxies then open “my account” page
- To edit the proxy password click “edit”. Here you can see the password set by default. You may choose this password or create a new one. Setting a password is also available on the “my account” page
- Click ‘Proxies’
- Go back to the previous page. Now click on the download arrow
NOTE! You must download from the Zones page, not from the Dedicated IP Addresses page.
Another important point. If you changed your password, wait a few minutes until it is synchronized. After that, you can click download
- Your file will now be downloaded onto your browser
- Open your file in a terminal of your choosing. Here is what it contains (see below screenshot)
Every line contains 1 proxy IP’s information. You will use this data for your Easync account settings
- Here is a detailed description of each item from each line:
- Proxy type:
- Proxy IP:
- Proxy Port:
- Proxy user:
- Proxy password:
- Proxy type:
- Now, Sign In to your Easync account.
- Take the data from point 16 and fill in the Easync’s text fields
For your information:
Don’t forget to enable Bright Data’s Auto-recharge to avoid suspension. It could be on any amount, starting from $20.
About Bright Data proxies:
Residential proxies: With over 72 million real IPs from 195 countries, Bright Data’s residential proxies enable you to access any website content regardless of location, while avoiding IP bans and CAPTCHAs.
ISP proxies: With over 700,000 ISP IPs, leverage real static IPs from any city in the world, assigned by ISPs and leased to Bright Data for your exclusive use, for as long as you require.
Datacenter proxies: With over 770,000 datacenter IPs, Bright Data’s datacenter proxy network is built of multiple IP types across the world, in a shared IP pool or for individual purchase.
Mobile proxies: With over 7 million mobile IPs, Bright Data’s advanced Mobile IP Network offers the fastest and largest real-peer 3G/4G/5G IPs network in the world.
Bright Data’s top proxy locations