- 2GB per month
- Worldwide coverage
- 99.9% network uptime
Get your hands on free proxies
Get up to 15 datacenter proxy IPs and 2GB/month with all the added features of paid services. Need more proxy IPs? Easily upgrade to any of our proxy plans.
Overcome scraping obstacles
Get access to our free proxies and empower your data collection with unmatched proxy speeds and security. Unleash the true potential of the web with unrestricted access to public data.
Powered by an award-winning proxy infrastructure
Over 770,000 datacenter IPs, best-in-class technology and the ability to target any country, city, ZIP Code, carrier, & ASN make our premium proxy services a top choice for developers.
Why you should choose Bright Data's free proxies
- Highest quality data
- Largest GEO coverage
- Best network uptime
- Fastest output
No-hassles integration for an easy start
- Manage your IPs from the Bright Data Control Panel or API
- Documentation for developers
- Supports third-party software integration
- Create and manage sub-users
Easy-to-use with the web’s most-popular Proxy Manager
- Most popular user-friendly proxy dashboard
- Organize proxies with easy-to-use interface
- No-hassle integration for first-timers
- Define custom rules for optimized results
- Built for developers. Powered for the enterprise
The category leader in proxies and data collection
650TB of public data collected every day
New feature releases every day
Serving 7/10 of the world’s leading universities
4.5/5 Trustpilot rating
Get your free proxies now
Free Proxies FAQ
1. What free proxy solutions are you offering?
Bright Data offers four free proxy solutions to meet various needs:
- Anonymous Proxies: These top-performing anonymous proxies let you access websites anonymously, routing traffic through a vast Residential IP Network of over 72 million IPs, concealing your true location.
- Rotating Proxies: Bright Data's rotating proxies are ideal for web scraping, with a 99.99% success rate. They frequently change the proxy IP address to prevent flagging or blocking, and you can manage IP rotation easily through the Proxy Manager.
- Shared Proxies: Whether you require rotating or static IPs, shared proxies are versatile for tasks like data collection, social media management, and ad verification. They are cost-effective as usage is shared among multiple users.
- Dedicated Proxies: For exclusive access, Bright Data offers dedicated proxies with IPs in 195 countries and major cities worldwide, allowing you to retain your IPs as long as needed.
2. What types of free IPs do you offer?
Bright Data offers up to 15 datacenter proxy IPs and 2GB/month with all the added features of paid services.
3. How can I test if a free proxy is working?
You can test our proxies just like you would with any other proxies. Simply visit our Control Panel (CP) and select your preferred proxy to use and test.
4. What are the alternatives to free proxies plans?
Bright Data offers premium paid plans that cater to more advanced and intricate use cases. For all plans visit our proxy pricing page
5. How often are your free proxy lists updated?
Each customer gets 15 IPs and can refresh them for free as many times he wants.
6. Are free proxies safe to use?
Yes, all of Bright Data's proxies originate from reputable sources. We consistently conduct quality checks on our proxies to ensure our customers have access to the finest proxy sources available.
7. Are free proxies anonymous and secure?
Yes, All of our proxies are secure and can offer anonymity if you opt for it, just like our other proxy services.