Scrape Glassdoor and collect company details, such as: company ID, company size, employees, industries, locations, logo, organization type, year founded, followers, funding, investors, social media websites, reviews, salaries, and job postings.
Use Bright Data’s Data Collector,
or purchase a Glassdoor dataset
- Boost recruitment, track talent movement, & update candidate databases
- Scrape Glassdoor to trace & forecast career pathways
- Headhunt candidates by predicting their likelihood to change jobs
- Track movements between companies for emerging business opportunities
Glassdoor Scraper Overview
- Data scraping with no infrastructure needed
- Integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Exclusive site unlocking technology
- Adapts with time: when Glassdoor changes its site structure Bright Data updates the code
- Scale quickly – gather as much data as you need quickly and reliably
- Bright Data is fully compliant with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
Glassdoor Scraper can be used to:
- Get real-time data on jobs, companies, and your industry including data with parameters like type of industry, size, job titles, roles, location, education & skills
- Improve your lead generation & enrich your CRM with fresh and reliable Glassdoor data
- Follow industry and competitor movements to locate emerging business opportunities & new leads
- Monitor company growth and history to screen potential investment candidates
- Discover top talent, including comprehensive insight on the skills, education, and experience of millions of qualified professionals with data that fuels machine-learning & AI recruitment tools
How it works
Choose the website you would like to scrape public data from, in real-time.
Select the frequency: real-time or scheduled, and delivery format: JSON, CSV, HTML, or Microsoft Excel.
Decide where to send the data: webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.