Bright Data Proxies Integration With Undetectable
Here’s how to integrate your Bright Data proxies with Undetectable.
Undetectable is an anti-detect browser designed to simplify multi-accounting. It helps you manage an unlimited number of accounts in virtual browser profiles. Each profile is identified as a unique user by internet platforms and social networks.
Undetectable has a wide variety of possible applications, including multi-account social media marketing, traffic arbitrage, token sales, airdrops and bounties, e-commerce and dropshipping, online betting, and more.
Benefits of Using Bright Data Proxies With Undetectable
With 72 million+ IPs Bright Data boasts the largest proxy pool in the world made up of data center, residential, mobile and web unlocker proxies.
Our proxy network is the best in the world. Through our built-in proxy manager, we offers advanced features such as:
- Live preview of the whole traffic
- Logs and statistics
- Rules for splitting the traffic for bandwidth and cost optimization
- Rules that can automatically retry failed requests
- Captcha solving and handling markup changes
- Easy way of adjusting headers and SSL fingerprint
- IP rotation and sessions management
- API integration
Steps to follow to integrate Bright Data proxies with Undetectable
1). Register for free at incogniton.com and download the Incogniton app as per your operating system.
2. After installation, start the app and login into your account.
3. Go to the Proxy option.
4. Click on the + Add New Proxy button.
5. Enter the Proxy Name of your choice.
6. Proxy settings are set to http:// by default.
7. Enter zproxy.lum-superproxy.io as the url for bright data proxy. The port is 22225
8. Head over to your Bright Data Proxies & Scraping Infra and click on your proxy zone name.
9. Under the access parameter option, copy the “Username” and “Password“.
10. Paste it under Login & Password respectively.
11. Check that the proxy is connected, along with your proxy IP, location, and time zone, then click Save Proxy.
12. Click on + Create Profile to start using the proxy.
13. Enter the Profile Name.
14. Click on Connections options. From the dropdown menu, choose the Bright Data Proxy that you created earlier.
15. Click on the Open button and begin browsing with Bright Data proxies.