Proxifier is an advanced proxy client that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through SOCKS or HTTPS proxy and chains.
Setting up Proxifier
- Download and install Proxifier
- Run Proxifier
You can download and use our profile with predefined settings or follow the next steps and create all settings manually
- Go to Profile → Name Resolution
- Uncheck Detec DNS settings automatically under the Prixifier DNS settings
- Check Resolve hostnames through proxy under the Prixifier DNS settings
- Select Block (allow system resolver only) under the DNS Processing on UDP Level section
- Go to Profile → Proxy Servers
- Click Add and define Bright Data's proxy server with the following credentials:
SOCKS Version 5
- Once added it should look like this:
- Go to Profile → Proxification Rules
- Add the following rules:
"luminati proxy manager.exe"
- Target ports:
Proxy SOCKS5 127.0.0.1
- Proxification Rules should look like the following (the order is important).
Please make sure that there are predefined Localhost, Default rules and they are set to Direct
- Keep Proxifier running and use your Internet applications without any built-in proxy settings. All connections to port 80 and 443 will go through Bright Data network as defined in Proxy Manager
In case of any problems please set Log → Screen_Log → Verbose in Proxifier, reproduce the problem and examine the Proxifier output