Learn how to setup your PhantomBuster proxy settings and integrate with Bright Data’s Proxy IPs
PhantomBuster is an automation tool for teams to extract lists of leads, enrich data and emails as well as send outreach campaigns
Learn how you can combine and implement different proxy types on PhantomBuster based on your needs. The integration doesn’t take more than a few minutes and is easy to configure if any changes are required.
PhantomBuster Proxy Integration with Bright Data
- Here is a step-by-step guide to integrate PhantomBuster:
- Before setting up your PhantomBuster integration, we recommend you create an ISP zone with an exclusive IP so PhantomBuster can log in to your social network accounts. Don’t forget to add your targeted domains, or use the “All domains” setting to target multiple sites with the same IP.
- Here is an example of zone settings:
- Open your API and integration tab, select the zone you have created, choose “other software”, and leave the tab open in the browser. You will need these credentials in the next step.
- Go to PhantomBuster home page and sign up for the service here (14 days trial)
- After creating your account, go to the Proxies settings page:
- Click on the “New proxy pool” button to create a new pool.
- Name your pool (for example, Bright Data):
- In the opened window, use your credentials from the Bright Data API and integration page.
- Go back to your PhantomBuster dashboard.
- Go to your Phantom setup menu.
- Go to settings, and choose the “Show advanced settings” option:
- In the proxy settings, choose the proxy pool you have created before in the proxy settings:
- Click the save button. Your Phantom will use your Bright Data zones for all the new jobs.
- Please note: you will need to leave your zone whitelist setting as “any” for this service to connect to your zone.