Octoparse Proxy Integration
Learn how to set up Octoparse and integrate it with Bright Data’s Proxies.
What is Octoparse?
Octoparse is an easy-to-use tool that turns web pages into organized data without needing any coding. It’s perfect for everyone, from beginners to big companies, making web data collection simple for all.
Key Features of Octoparse
Octoparse stands out with its intuitive and user-friendly interface, making web scraping a breeze for anyone. Leverage the power of AI for seamless scraper configurations, and immerse yourself in a visual workflow tailored for ease and efficiency. Benefit from continuous 24/7 cloud scraping and timely data extraction. Overcome web scraping hurdles with features like IP rotation and CAPTCHA handling. And with pre-configured templates for popular sites, alongside customizable tasks for specific requirements, all the web data you need is just a click away.
Steps To Integrate Bright Data Proxies With Octoparse
- Sign up to Bright Data
- In the Bright Data dashboard, navigate to the “Proxy & Scraping Infrastructure” section and Add a new designated Zone for your proxy usage.
3. Select the “ISP Proxies” option
3. Name your solution. Set the desired IP type.
4. Fill in the number of IPs you need.
5. Choose your desired country and city for the IP location.
6. Specific domains or use ‘All domains’ for one IP to target websites using the same IP.
7. Click the “Add” button to create the Zone.
7. Click on the name of your Zone, navigate to the “Access Parameters” tab, and note down the proxy credentials:
- – host
- – port
- – username
- – password
Setting up Octoparse with Bright Data Proxies:
- Sign up for a free Octoparse account.
- Download Octoparse as per your OS.
- Go to settings on the login panel
4. Choose Manual proxy configurations.
5. Retrieve the required proxy details from your previously set up Bright Data zone:
- IP Address
6. Fill in your proxy details
- IP Address: brd.superproxy.io
- Port: 22225
- Username: [Your Bright Data username]
- Password: [Your Bright Data password]
7. Test Connection and Confirm the setup
Configure Rotating Proxies
- Open the task you would like to set up proxies for and go to the task settings
2. Go to the Anti-blocking section.
3. Check Access websites via proxies.
4. Select Use my own proxies and click configure.
5. Go back to the Bright Data zone configuration section and download IP’s list.
6. Paste the IP’s in Octoparse and save the setup.
7. To confirm the use of your Bright Data proxy, refer to the Event Log section in your
Proxies & Scraping Infrastructure dashboard.
About Bright Data proxies:
Residential proxies: With over 72 million real IPs from 195 countries, Bright Data’s residential proxies enable you to access any website content regardless of location, while avoiding IP bans and CAPTCHAs.
ISP proxies: With over 700,000 ISP IPs, leverage real static IPs from any city in the world, assigned by ISPs and leased to Bright Data for your exclusive use, for as long as you require.
Datacenter proxies: With over 770,000 datacenter IPs, Bright Data’s datacenter proxy network is built of multiple IP types across the world, in a shared IP pool or for individual purchase.
Mobile proxies: With over 7 million mobile IPs, Bright Data’s advanced Mobile IP Network offers the fastest and largest real-peer 3G/4G/5G IPs network in the world.
Bright Data’s top proxy locations