Bright Data Proxies Integration With Lalicat
What is Lalicat?
Lalicat is an anti detection browser that helps users manage hundreds of browser profiles while
simultaneously automating workflows.
Why use Lalicat?
● Manage Hundreds of Browser Profiles
● Keep Separate Browser Profiles
● Setup Business Workflow Efficiently
● Automate Browser Actions with API
● Member Management and Cooperation
Benefits Of Using Bright Data Proxies With Lalicat
Bright Data is the world’s #1 proxy network. We remain an undisputed leader offering the most
fast, reliable and secure proxies with 99.9% success rate. We have a powerful platform that is
easy to use and offers unparalleled features.
Some of the features include:-
● Data center, Static Residential, Residential, Web Unlocker and Mobile IPs browsing
● Browse from any country, specific cities or carriers
● Live preview of the whole traffic with logs and statistics
● Rules for splitting the traffic for bandwidth and cost optimization
● Rules that can automatically retry failed requests
● Captcha solving and handling markup changes
● Easy way of adjusting headers and SSL fingerprint
● IP rotation and sessions management
How Bright Data Proxies Integrate With Lalicat
Follow these simple steps:-
1) Open the Lalicat Browser app and click on “+ Add Browser Profile”
2) Give your browser profile a “Name”
3) Scroll down to “proxy settings” dropdown and select “HTTP”
4) Enter the “IP address” zproxy.lum-superproxy.io . If you are using Bright Data Proxy
Manager then the IP address will be 127.0.0.1
5) Enter “Port” 22225
6) Copy the “Username” & “Password” from your Bright Data zone settings.
7) Paste the “Username” & “Password” under Login user and Login password field.
8) Click on the “Check the network” button and you should see the IP address and
9) Save and begin using the browser.
In conclusion, integrating Bright Data proxies with Lalicat can provide users with the benefits of
using the world’s #1 proxy network with an anti-detection browser that allows for efficient
management of multiple browser profiles, automation of workflows, and member cooperation.
By following a simple set of steps, users can easily set up their Bright Data proxies within the
Lalicat Browser app, allowing them to browse with a high success rate, browse from any country
or city, and manage sessions and IP rotation with ease