The GoLogin app lets you control fingerprints. Configure fingerprints so sites define you as you want. Change your fingerprint whenever you want. Manage multiple browser profiles with ease while using Bright Data proxies.
How to integrate GoLogin with Bright Data
- Sign-up to GoLogin (7-Day Free Trial)
- Launch GoLogin and click New Profile
- Select a base profile from the list below
- Within the profile’s proxy settings you can add your Bright Data credentials to your GoLogin profiles
To add Bright Data proxy in GoLogin you should click Edit, then choose Connection type and paste Bright Data proxy in these fields
It is suggested to use Static residential IPs with GoLogin as they are unique non-rotating proxies.
- Begin by going to your Bright Data Dashboard and click Add Zone
- Choose the Static residential Network
- In the IP pool size field, input 1 as a new zone for every profile is recommended
- Under Country choose Any from the drop-down menu as API is used to integrate with GoLogin and the country is selected there.
- Once the zone is ready, click the Save button found at the bottom right corner.
- There is a menu on the left side of the dashboard. Click the Tools button and choose API
- Choose the Other Software tab found at the top.
- Now under the Zone tab, choose the zone you created.
- Under Exit Node Country choose the country you would like the IP to come from
- A printout of the required proxy connection details you require will become available at the bottom with all of your settings and account information. These details can be copied and pasted to configure your GoLogin profiles with the associated IPs.
Here is an example:
- Upstream Proxy Type:
- Proxy IP or hostname:
- Proxy Port:
Your Zone user name
Your Zone password
Now you can change your IP within GoLogin using using Bright Data’s proxies.
Shared Datacenter IPs
To configure a Shared DC IP zone, click the ‘Data center’ network type, follow the steps for the Shared Residential IPs, and change the ‘IP type’ to ‘Shared (pay per usage).
Residential Mobile IPs
To configure a mobile IP zone, follow the steps for the exclusive residential IPs.