Super Proxy Servers
Proxy servers optimized for the fastest performance in the world
- Broadest geographic coverage
- Fastest response time in the industry
- Works superbly well regardless of traffic scale
G2 Industry Leader 2022
Awarded for leading the data extraction industry in customer satisfaction, quality of support, and market presence
Best Proxy Ecosystem 2021
Awarded for leading the industry in proxy innovation & the best overall customer experience
Best Proxy Ecosystem 2020
Awarded for our market-leading tools to collect any public web data
Super fast. Super resilient. Super reliable.
Our multiple super proxy servers are located across the globe. This eliminates sidetracking and bottlenecks along a request’s journey, speeding up request times and reducing hiccups along the chain. The size and scope of our super proxy server network ensures efficient traffic ratios, high redundancy levels and a network that can handle huge fluctuations in traffic.
- The best-performing Super Proxy Servers in the industry
- Super Proxy Servers that scale with you
- 3,000+ Super Proxy Servers stationed close to our peers across the globe for fastest service
- Awarded Best Proxy Ecosystem by Proxyway
Super Proxy Servers for total global coverage
Maintaining reliable and unimpeded access to websites from any location in the world requires powerful Super Proxy Servers in every country in the world. Bright Data Super Proxies provide unparallaled coverage and range, making your data collection consistent and super fast.
- Change locations as often as needed
- Target any country, city, carrier and ASN across the globe
- 100% ethically-sourced IPs
Why Engineers Prefer Bright Data for Proxy Servers
rate in the industry
The category leader in proxies and data collection
650TB of public data collected every day
170K requests processed per second
Serving 7/10 of the world’s leading universities
4.8/5 highest Trustpilot rating in the industry
Resilient proxy infrastructure that you can trust
To protect your reputation and ensure your data is reliable, your proxies must be sourced ethically and meet compliance standards.
Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including the new EU data protection regulatory framework, GDPR, and the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) – respecting requests to exercise privacy rights.
The best customer experience in the industry
- You ask, we developNew feature releases
- 24/7 global supportTo answer any questions
right when you need it
- Full transparencyReal-time network
- Dedicated Account ManagersTo optimize your
- Tailored solutionsTo meet your data
A proxy server is a computer that acts as an intermediary between your computer and the Internet. When you connect to the Internet, you are actually connecting to the proxy server, which then connects you to the website or service you want to use. Proxy servers can be used for a variety of purposes, such as improving security/performance, as well as collecting accurate client-facing data points.
A proxy service is an intermediary that allows communication between two services or applications. It acts as a go-between, providing a layer of security and shielding the identity of the source user.
Proxy services provide a number of benefits, including increased security and privacy, as well as the ability to bypass censorship and content restrictions. Additionally, proxy services can be used to improve performance by caching content and reducing the number of requests that need to be made to the server. And lastly, proxy services can be used in order to gain access to data sets that help businesses make strategic decisions, such as:
- How to price products in real-time (enabling dynamic pricing strategies across the board)
- How to compete with companies in their space as far as marketing campaigns as well as which products are currently on offer
- How to engineer a potential user/buyer journey based on current search engine trends/queries
If you are accessing the Internet from behind a firewall, you will need to use a proxy server in order to be able to view certain websites. A proxy server is a computer that acts as an intermediary between your computer and the Internet. It allows you to access, and collect data from websites that might otherwise be blocked, or serve you misleading information.
There are many different types of proxy servers available. Some are free, while others must be purchased. If you are not sure which type of proxy server to use, you can have a look at Bright Data’s Proxy Types page.
Some key benefits include:
- Better security: A proxy server can be used to improve security by using IP addresses not currently identified with the company.
- Quicker performance: A proxy server can improve performance by caching web pages and files.
- Heightened security: A proxy server can help protect the company from Denial-of-service attacks (DDoS), for example.
- Monitoring traffic: A proxy server can be used to filter traffic.
- Data collection: Proxies enable companies to gain access to information that is correct from a user / geolocation perspective. For example, if obtaining the correct pricing for a competitor’s product being sold in San Diego.
Proxy servers are often used by businesses in order to:
- improve performance and security
- bypass target site restrictions such as geographic blocks, and rate limitations
- Collect accurate competitive industry data
There are several ways to start working with proxy servers:
- Free proxies: The free proxy servers option is the most dangerous because of network vulnerabilities. Additionally, this option does not provide any security or encryption, which can leave companies open to attacks.
- In-house system: Building an in-house system helps accomplish what needs to be done but comes along with high operational development and maintenance costs.
- A reputable proxy provider: A paid third-party proxy network provider reduces in-house costs, ensures high network security, and encryption, and enables companies to gain access to different types of proxies, based on the project requirements. For these reasons, the paid third-party proxy network provider is the recommended course of action.