Automatically breaks through blockades
Bypass the toughest websites as they adapt and change with automated unblocking infrastructure
Handles all website unblocking operations
Adjust to handle new blocks, CAPTCHA solving, fingerprints, retries, & appears as a real user
Save cost of building your own infrastructure
Scale up to thousands of scraping sessions at once with browsers housed on Bright Data network
One simple API to extract web data
Leverage an all-in-one browser that handles unblocking without building your own infrastructure
Gets past the toughest website blocks
- Scraping at scale requires complex unlocking operations.
- Handles all website unlocking operations under the hood.
Adapts to get through any bot-detection software
- Learns to bypass bot-detection systems as they change, saving you the resources and time.
- Appears like a real user to the bot-detection system.
- Achieves better unlocking success rates than proxies.
An automated browser optimized for web scraping
Scale with as many browsers as you need
- Grow your data scraping projects with as many browsers as you need.
- Browsers are hosted on Bright Data’s highly-scalable infrastructure to enable scaling.
- Save major costs on hosting browsers yourself.
Powered by an award-winning proxy infrastructure
Over 72 million IPs, best-in-class technology and the ability to target any country, city, ZIP Code, carrier, & ASN make our premium proxy services a top choice for developers.
Flexible pricing, starting from $13.50/GB
- Pay as you go and custom plans available
- 24/7 billing live support
- Save 32% with long-term pricing plans
Automated Browser designed for devs,
perfected for web scraping
Automated Browser FAQs
Scraping Browser is a GUI browser (aka “headfull” browser) that uses a graphic user interface. However, a developer will Scraping Browser as headless, interacting with the browser through an API like Puppeteer or Playwright. Scraping Browser, however, is opened as a GUI Browser on Bright Data’s infrastructure.