Scrape LinkedIn public data. Extract and parse publicly available product and category information including profiles, emails, ID, position, timestamp, URL, city, country code, region, description, experience, education, avatar, posts, about, languages, people also viewed, groups, certifications, courses, recommendations, jobs and more.
LinkedIn company and employee data can be used in many ways, including:
- Lead enrichment for business development
- Lead segmentation and marketing
- Business intelligence: for example sort the data by company size, geography, or company role
- Human resources: for example find companies that are growing with particular characteristics
Quickly crawl LinkedIn and export the structured data to your desired format: Microsoft Excel, CSV, HTML, or JSON.
Decide where to send the data: via webhook, email, or API.
Choose your preferred storage: Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, etc.
LinkedIn Scraper Overview:
- Data scraping with no infrastructure needed
- Integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Exclusive site unlocking technology
- Adapts with time: when LinkedIn changes its site structure Bright Data updates the code
- Scale quickly – gather as much data as you need quickly and reliably
- Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.