Overcome website blockade to collect any public data in New Zealand
See how Bright Data is used to win your industry and collect and website data using New Zealand proxies. We are New Zealand’s most trusted and reliable proxy network. Whether you’re looking to extract web data, to verify your ad campaigns, or to perform website testing, don’t be caught without the data you need by getting blocked or cloaked online by competitors. Use the most reliable and fast New Zealand IPs, trusted by over 15K+ businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Highest quality proxies from New Zealand
New Zealand Proxies Network enables you to choose or rotate between four proxy types: Residential, Mobile, ISP, and Datacenter. Overcome any blockade on New Zealand websites restricted by geo-location. Enjoy the highest success rates in the industry at 99.99%, and explore a variety of automated web data collection products from the award-winning #1 Proxy Ecosystem.
Over 20,000+ businesses are currently using Bright Data proxy service for:
Why Customers Choose Bright Data IPs
#1 Performing New Zealand Proxy
#1 Proxy Speeds
Trusted by 20,000+ businesses
Trusted by 72 million+ peers who share their IPs
Millions of New Zealand IPs to collect any public web data
Any New Zealand IP Type
Easily switch between Datacenter, ISP, Residential and Mobile networks.
Need IPs outside New Zealand? Find IPs in every country, city, ASN, and carrier
99.99% Network Uptime, plus a real-time network status monitor
Attuned Customer Support
The industry standard in 24/7 support
Proxy types for every need
- 72,000,000+ IPs
- Available in 195 countries
- The largest rotating real-peer IP network
- Access & crawl all sophisticated websites
- 770,000+ IPs
- Available in 98 countries
- Shared and dedicated IP pools available
- Quick access to non-complex websites
- 700,000+ IPs
- Available in 35 countries
- Real static residential IPs without IP rotation
- Best for logging into multiple accounts
Ready to get past all website blockades in New Zealand?
It’s easy to get started.
New Zealand Proxies FAQ
A New Zealand proxy server is a server located in New Zealand that acts as an intermediary between your device and the internet. A New Zealand proxy server offers anonymity, bypasses restrictions and blocks, web content scraping, and implements content filtering policies.
Yes, it is generally legal to buy New Zealand proxies. Proxies are legitimate tools used for various purposes, including improving privacy, security, and accessing geo-restricted content. We at Bright Data ensure to comply with all privacy and GDPR laws.
To get started with New Zealand proxy IPs, users can sign up and select the appropriate plan that fits their needs. We offer various proxy solutions, including datacenter, residential proxies, mobile proxies, and ISP proxies.
- Local SEO and Market Research: Check how your website or content appears in search results from different ZIP codes to perform local search engine optimization (SEO) or market research.
- Ad Verification and Competitor Analysis: Monitor how ads and content appear to users in different ZIP codes, verify ad visibility, and analyze competitor campaigns.
- Location-based Testing: Conduct location-based testing of websites, applications, or services to ensure they work correctly for users in specific ZIP codes.
Yes, you can buy a New Zealand residential proxy. Learn more about Bright Data’s proxy pricing.
Bright Data provides a free trial period for users interested in testing our residential proxies. During this trial period, you can access our residential proxy network and utilize the IP addresses for your specific purposes at no cost. This allows you to evaluate the performance and suitability of their proxies before deciding to subscribe to a paid plan. The free trial enables you to experience the benefits of their proxy service without any initial charges.