Scrape TransferMarkt and collect real-time sports data, sports news, player statistics like most valuable player & contract extensions, and more.
Use Bright Data’s Web Scraper IDE
to get all the Basketball Reference data you need
TransferMarkt Scraper use cases
- Scrape sports data to make future game predictions
- Collect player and team statistics for accurate analysis
- Analyze player data for player recruitment
- Improve decision making based on accurate sports data
TransferMarkt Scraper Overview
- Data scraping with no infrastructure needed
- Integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Exclusive site unlocking technology
- Scale quickly – gather as much data as you need quickly and reliably
- Bright Data is fully compliant with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
Web Scraper IDE Features
Pre-made web scraper templates
Built-in debug tools
Capture browser network calls, configure a proxy, extract data from lazy loading UI, and more!
Easy parser creation
Write your parsers in cheerio and run live previews to see what data it produced
You don’t need to invest in the hardware or software to manage an enterprise-grade web scraper
Emulate a user in any geo-location with built-in fingerprinting, automated retries, CAPTCHA solving, and more.
Built-in debug tools
Trigger crawls on a schedule or by API, and connect our API to major storage platforms
How to leverage Transfermarkt data for your business:
- Extract sports data like statistics, match results, schedules, news, betting tactics, and sports analysis with on simple API
- Scrape live scores for the most accurate predictions of match outcomes
- Sharpen your betting analysis & strategy by combining Transfermarkt data with other sports/soccer websites data before making bets
- Forecast results by locating trends and leveraging historical data
- Track changes in betting rates, live monitoring and understand what causes changes in betting rates
- Outsource your sports data collection to save time and resources and get data that you can filter by team, league, player, or season