Scrape any data you want from Skyscanner at scale, from pricing for flights, hotels, and car rentals, airlines, take-off and landing times, special offers, and more.
Use Bright Data’s Web Scraper IDE,
or request a Skyscanner dataset
SkyScanner Scraper use cases
- Scrape Skyscanner and collect best flight & hotel deals
- Use our Skyscanner Scraper to collect popular destinations data
- Scrape Skyscanner for public data on flights, airlines,
and travel times
- Easy collect any Skyscanner data by city or country
SkyScanner Scraper Overview
- Data scraping for beginners. Easy to use.
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology.
- Infinitely scalable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely.
- Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA
Web Scraper IDE Features
Pre-made web scraper templates
Built-in debug tools
Capture browser network calls, configure a proxy, extract data from lazy loading UI, and more!
Easy parser creation
Write your parsers in cheerio and run live previews to see what data it produced
You don’t need to invest in the hardware or software to manage an enterprise-grade web scraper
Emulate a user in any geo-location with built-in fingerprinting, automated retries, CAPTCHA solving, and more.
Built-in debug tools
Trigger crawls on a schedule or by API, and connect our API to major storage platforms
Skyscanner Scraper can be used to:
- Set competitive pricing by comparing real-time prices of various companies on flights, hotels, car rentals, etc.
- Predict sales and packages of hotel & travel competitors by tracking trends
- Monitor ratings, price history, amenities, availability, and any public parameters published by Skyscanner for flights, hotels, cars, packages, and more
- Track Skyscanner favorite picks & promotions in real-time
- Figure out the right price for travel and hospitality deals for each location
- See ratings, price history, amenities, availability, and any public parameters published by travel industry