Scrape Product Hunt and collec data on new tech products, upcoming products, product description, upvotes, comments, and more.
Product Hunt Scraper
Use Bright Data’s web scraper
to get all the Product Hunt data you need
Product Hunt Scraper use cases
- Scrape Product Hunt to find new investment opportunities
- Scrape Product Hunt and discover trending topics
- Collect data to analyze consumer sentiment
- Scrape Product Hunt for lead generation
Product Hunt Scraper Overview
- Data scraping with no infrastructure needed
- Exclusive site unlocking technology
- Scale quickly – gather as much data as you need quickly and reliably
- Bright Data is fully compliant with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
Web Scraper IDE Features
Pre-made web scraper templates
Adapt existing code to your needs. *Available for selected websites only.*
Built-in debug tools
Capture browser network calls, configure a proxy, extract data from lazy loading UI, and more!
Easy parser creation
Write your parsers in cheerio and run live previews to see what data it produced
You don’t need to invest in the hardware or software to manage an enterprise-grade web scraper
Emulate a user in any geo-location with built-in fingerprinting, automated retries, CAPTCHA solving, and more.
Built-in debug tools
Trigger crawls on a schedule or by API, and connect our API to major storage platforms
Use cases for Product Hunt scraper:
- Lead & CRM enrichment for business development
- Lead segmentation and marketing
- Analyzing the latest product trends, identifying gaps in the market, and gathering insights into consumer preferences.
- Monitoring the products launched by competitors on Product Hunt and gathering insights into their marketing strategies.
- Generating ideas for blog posts, social media content, and other types of content based on the latest products launched on Product Hunt.
- Identifying the latest tools, technologies, and trends in the market that can be used to develop new products or improve existing ones.