Scrape Patreon and collect public data on creators, posts, membership information, follower amount, and more. No coding needed.
Use Bright Data’s Web Scraper IDE,
to get all the Patreon data you need
Patreon Scraper use cases
- Scrape Patreon to build new memberships
- Get ideas for new content creation based on trends
- Retrieve Patreon data to see what competitors are doing
- Collect Patroen data to improve your business
Patreon Scraper Overview
- Data scraping with no infrastructure needed
- Integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Exclusive site unlocking technology
- Scale quickly – gather as much data as you need quickly and reliably
- Bright Data is fully compliant with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
Web Scraper IDE Features
Pre-made web scraper templates
Built-in debug tools
Capture browser network calls, configure a proxy, extract data from lazy loading UI, and more!
Easy parser creation
Write your parsers in cheerio and run live previews to see what data it produced
You don’t need to invest in the hardware or software to manage an enterprise-grade web scraper
Emulate a user in any geo-location with built-in fingerprinting, automated retries, CAPTCHA solving, and more.
Built-in debug tools
Trigger crawls on a schedule or by API, and connect our API to major storage platforms
How to leverage a Patreon Scraper for your business:
- Collect data on all creators pages, their streams and posts, hashtags or keywords
- Extract data on trending video creators, visual artists, podcasters, gaming creators, writers & journalists, & creators-of-all-kinds
- Understand what fans are talking about and what trends are popular
- Do better market research by extracting data on local businesses and nonprofits
- Discover and develop new products based on shifts in trends and customer discussions by scraping data from communities board
- Aggregate listings of creators by location to discover new market opportunities
- Generate insights into pricing of creative products