Scrape OpenSea using Bright Data’s Web Scraper IDE, a web scraping tool, to retrieve publicly available data from OpenSea.
Use Bright Data’s Web SCraper IDE,
or purchase a pre-collected OpenSea dataset
- collections over a specific period of time.
- Trending NFTs based on categories you are active in.
- Statistics about the top NFTs based on chosen filters.
- Entire collections and get inspired for your own designs, and much more.
OpenSea Scraper Overview
- Data scraping for beginners – easy to use
- All-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks.
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology.
- Adapts to site changes: when OpenSea changes its site structure, the Web Scraper IDE will adapt.
- Infinitely scalable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely.
- Fully-compliant with industry best practices and privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA).
Our OpenSea scraper can handle the highest number of concurrent requests quickly and take your OpenSea scraping to a whole new level. The scraper is based on our innovative Web Scraper IDE tool, which combines the power of web scraping with our award-winning proxy infrastructure.
How to Use an OpenSea Scraper to Expand your Business:
- Collect pricing and product data from the world’s largest NFT marketplace
- Extract all of the stats data on all categories: music, art, collectibles, domain name, photography, sports, trading cards, virtual worlds, etc.
- Get data on NFT marketplace and search by chains like Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, Klaytn
- Perform lead generation and understand your customers by collecting profiles data of NFT creators and collectors
- Find new NFT product categories and understand the virtual/digital marketplace for financial investments and to leverage marketing campaigns