Scrape odds from various websites with ease. You can easily scrape odds for specific sports, markets, countries, and more. Our odds scraper is fully automated and doesn’t require any programming experience.
Use Bright Data’s Web Scraper IDE,
or purchase a ready-to-use datasets of any odds website
Odds Scraper use cases
- Scrape odds by sports type
- Compare odds from different websites
- Aggregate odds to show on your own website
- Monitor odds changes
Odds Scraper Overview
- Easy data scraping for beginners
- All-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading proxy services
- Utilizes proprietary technology to unlock sites
- Infinitely scalable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely
- Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
Web Scraper IDE Features
Pre-made web scraper templates
Adapt existing code to your needs. *Available for selected websites only.*
Built-in debug tools
Capture browser network calls, configure a proxy, extract data from lazy loading UI, and more!
Easy parser creation
Write your parsers in cheerio and run live previews to see what data it produced
You don’t need to invest in the hardware or software to manage an enterprise-grade web scraper
Emulate a user in any geo-location with built-in fingerprinting, automated retries, CAPTCHA solving, and more.
Built-in debug tools
Trigger crawls on a schedule or by API, and connect our API to major storage platforms
What you can do for your business with an Odds Scraper:
- Scrape sports statistics, match results, schedules, news, betting tactics, and sports analysis and get data delivered on scheduled in format of your choice
- Improve your analysis and decision making for regular as well as peer-to-peer betting
- Collect data on real-time betting offers and compare odds from multiple bookmakers
- Aggregative sports data items like match name, date and time, top bookmakers, the odds of a draw, home and away win, for all matches in specific leagues
- Locate and predict market trends