Scrape Nasdaq and get publicly available stock exchange data. Collect data such as: share volume, market cap, earnings per share, current yield, open price, open date, close price, close date, and more.
Use Bright Data’s Web Scraper IDE,
to get all the Nasdaq data you need
- Collect stock market data to analyze trends
- Find new investment opportunities
- Collect stock exchange data in real-time
- Scrape Nasdaq for stock price predictions
Nasdaq scraper Overview
- Data scraping with no infrastructure needed
- Integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Exclusive site unlocking technology
- Adapts with time: when Nasdaq changes its site structure Bright Data updates the code
- Scale quickly – gather as much data as you need quickly and reliably
- Bright Data is fully compliant with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
How you can utilize the public data you scrape on Nasdaq
- Analyze trends in the stock market and identify potential investment opportunities.
- Gather information for market research on specific industries or companies.
- Create custom targeted advertising campaigns based on the interests of Nasdaq users.
- Build a database of potential customers or partners by collecting data about the Nasdaq experts.
How to develop a web scraper
Choose from ready-made code templates or start from scratch
Develop and customize your scraper using Bright Data’s ready-made scraping functions
Choose when to get the data: In real-time or batches
Choose the file format and where to send the data