Scrape MLS and collect publicly available data on rental listings and properties for sale. Extract real estate data such as: type of property, sale price, rental price, location, amenities, property size, property description, listing agent, and more.
Use Bright Data’s Web Scraper IDE,
or purchase an MLS dataset
- Scrape MLS data and find new investment opportunities
- Scrape real estate data and keep up to date with price trends
- Scrape MLS data to find new listings in any city and state
- Gain real estate data for market analytics
MLS Scraper Overview
- Data scraping for beginners – easy to use
- All-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology
- Infinitely scaleable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely
- Fully-compliant with industry best practices and privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA)
Web Scraper IDE Features
Pre-made web scraper templates
Built-in debug tools
Capture browser network calls, configure a proxy, extract data from lazy loading UI, and more!
Easy parser creation
Write your parsers in cheerio and run live previews to see what data it produced
You don’t need to invest in the hardware or software to manage an enterprise-grade web scraper
Emulate a user in any geo-location with built-in fingerprinting, automated retries, CAPTCHA solving, and more.
Built-in debug tools
Trigger crawls on a schedule or by API, and connect our API to major storage platforms
How to close more deals with an MLS Scraper:
- Extract new properties and foreclosures data listed in real-time by agents and sellers
- Make price comparisons of properties with data collected in real-time
- Collect data regarding neighborhoods, schools, hospitals, facilities, safety, and crime rates, and features of homes like size, floor, parking spaces, elevator, etc.
- Keep track of pricing trends and amenities by desired locations
- Calculate property value by collecting
- Forecast sales, ROI, and predict future trends
- Analyze negative and positive rental cycles of the market and monitor vacancy rates