Use the Web Scraper IDE tool to retrieve publicly available data from Mercadolibre, such as: Products, deals of the day, shipping data, payment terms, benefits, seller stores, different collections, etc.
Use Bright Data’s Web Scraper IDE,
or purchase pre-collected Mercadolibre datasets
- Discover product trends & understand customer needs to develop new products
- Collect data on millions of Mercadolibre products
- Conduct price comparison of products from multiple sellers at once
- Keep track of special offers, sales, and changes in pricing for optimized pricing strategies
Mercadolibre Scraper Overview
- Data scraping for beginners – easy to use
- All-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology
- Infinitely scalable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely
- Fully-compliant with industry best practices and privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA)
Web Scraper IDE Features
Pre-made web scraper templates
Built-in debug tools
Capture browser network calls, configure a proxy, extract data from lazy loading UI, and more!
Easy parser creation
Write your parsers in cheerio and run live previews to see what data it produced
You don’t need to invest in the hardware or software to manage an enterprise-grade web scraper
Emulate a user in any geo-location with built-in fingerprinting, automated retries, CAPTCHA solving, and more.
Built-in debug tools
Trigger crawls on a schedule or by API, and connect our API to major storage platforms
What you can do with data from our Mercadolibre Scraper?
- Price comparison for all Mercadolibre products by category
- Product matching – Locate and research new products in supermarkets, construction, electronics, fashion, toys, vehicle & home accessories, tools, children’s clothes, fitness, etc.
- Understand market trends by collecting data on sellers, products, pricing, and inventories
- Extract millions of Mercadolibre products and their details
- Zero-in on new product categories and inventory changes
- Get a direct window into consumer sentiment through reviews and identify products’ popularity among buyers