Scrape Gab and collect: profile names, images, handles, status, shares, followers, region, views, posts, timestamp, likes, comments, groups, marketplace, members, organizations, and more.
Gab Scraper Overview
- Data scraping for beginners – easy to use
- Leveraging proprietary site unlocking technology
- Adapts to site changes: when Gab changes its site structure Bright Data will maintain the code
- Scalable – collect as many pages and profiles as you need at high speed
- Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
What you can do with the gab.com public data you scrape?
- Identifying influential users on gab.com by analyzing the frequency and reach of their posts and the engagement they receive from other users.
- Analyzing the language and terminology used on gab.com to understand the cultural and political beliefs and values of its users.
- Tracking changes in the topics and issues discussed on gab.com over time to understand what issues are important to its users and how their interests evolve.
- Using machine learning techniques to classify the sentiment of posts on gab.com and understand how users feel about different issues and topics.
- Developing and evaluating strategies for combating misinformation and fake news on gab.com by analyzing the spread and impact of false information on the platform.
How to develop a web scraper
Choose from ready-made code templates or start from scratch
Develop and customize your scraper using Bright Data’s ready-made scraping functions
Choose when to get the data: In real-time or batches
Choose the file format and where to send the data