Use the Web Scraper IDE tool to retrieve publicly available data from Fiverr. Data from specific search queries, such as service titles, prices, and reviews, can be easily collected. This type of open data can be used for price comparisons, filtering the best service providers, and determining the popularity of a particular service.
Use Bright Data’s Web Scraper IDE,
or request a Fiverr dataset
Fiverr Scraper use cases
- Scrape Fiverr to find potential new hires
- Collect Fiverr data to analyze the freelance market
- Collect information on different industries utilizing Fiverr
- Collect Fiverr data for lead generation.
Fiverr Scraper Overview
- Data scraping for beginners. Easy to use.
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology.
- Infinitely scalable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely.
- Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA
Web Scraper IDE Features
Pre-made web scraper templates
Built-in debug tools
Capture browser network calls, configure a proxy, extract data from lazy loading UI, and more!
Easy parser creation
Write your parsers in cheerio and run live previews to see what data it produced
You don’t need to invest in the hardware or software to manage an enterprise-grade web scraper
Emulate a user in any geo-location with built-in fingerprinting, automated retries, CAPTCHA solving, and more.
Built-in debug tools
Trigger crawls on a schedule or by API, and connect our API to major storage platforms
How to leverage a Fiverr Scraper:
- Understand the freelance market by collecting data on the various Fiverr industries where freelancers and companies post
- Locate the best writers, marketers, graphics and design experts, producers, composers, singers & vocalists, online tutoring, etc.
- Collect data on freelancers to facilitate lead generation, e-commerce store management, accounting & bookkeeping, and patent registrations
- Aggregate data on animators, video editors, and social and marketing videos to develop smarter marketing strategies
- Follow industry movements to locate emerging business opportunities & new leads