Scrape Capterra and collect the following publicly available data points: software product names, companies, user ratings and reviews, screenshots and images, blog posts, descriptions, and a lot more.
Use Bright Data’s web scraping tool,
or purchase a Capterra dataset
Capterra Scraper use cases
- Scrape software categories
- Collect data from specific service categories
- Gather customer reviews
- Scrape company details
Capterra Scraper Overview
- Data scraping with no infrastructure needed
- Integrates with our industry-leading proxy services
- Exclusive site unlocking technology
- Scale quickly – gather as much data as you need quickly and reliably
- Bright Data is fully compliant with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
Web Scraper IDE Features
Pre-made web scraper templates
Built-in debug tools
Capture browser network calls, configure a proxy, extract data from lazy loading UI, and more!
Easy parser creation
Write your parsers in cheerio and run live previews to see what data it produced
You don’t need to invest in the hardware or software to manage an enterprise-grade web scraper
Emulate a user in any geo-location with built-in fingerprinting, automated retries, CAPTCHA solving, and more.
Built-in debug tools
Trigger crawls on a schedule or by API, and connect our API to major storage platforms
What are the use cases of Capterra scraped data?
- Use the public data for lead generation. Find the companies and software that are related to your business based on different service categories.
- Generate high-quality content for your website based on the data you collected from Capterra.
- Easily identify difficulties companies are experiencing based on their customer reviews. See what the weaknesses of all companies are and get ideas on how to improve your own product.
- Collect pricing data from companies in the same industry to establish a pricing strategy for your own business or see the potential value of a new product you are working on.
- Perform a deep competitor analysis that shows how customers are using the competing product, what they think about it, and find your competitive edge over competitors.