Scrape Capterra and collect the following publicly available data points: software product names, companies, user ratings and reviews, screenshots and images, blog posts, descriptions, and a lot more.
Capterra Scraper Overview
- Data scraping with no infrastructure needed
- Integrates with our industry-leading proxy services
- Exclusive site unlocking technology
- Adapts with time: when Capterra changes its site structure Bright Data updates the code
- Scale quickly – gather as much data as you need quickly and reliably
- Bright Data is fully compliant with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
What are the use cases of Capterra scraped data?
- Use the public data for lead generation. Find the companies and software that are related to your business based on different service categories.
- Generate high-quality content for your website based on the data you collected from Capterra.
- Easily identify difficulties companies are experiencing based on their customer reviews. See what the weaknesses of all companies are and get ideas on how to improve your own product.
- Collect pricing data from companies in the same industry to establish a pricing strategy for your own business or see the potential value of a new product you are working on.
- Perform a deep competitor analysis that shows how customers are using the competing product, what they think about it, and find your competitive edge over competitors.
How to develop a web scraper
Choose from ready-made code templates or start from scratch
Develop and customize your scraper using Bright Data’s ready-made scraping functions
Choose when to get the data: In real-time or batches
Choose the file format and where to send the data