Scrape Amazon product data and reviews. Extract and parse all product and category information including ASIN, seller name, merchant ID, title, URL, image URL, category tree, brand, product overview, description, sizes, colors, style, availability, arrival time, initial price, final price, models, images, features, ratings, and reviews.
Use the Amazon scraping tool, Data Collector, to retrieve real-time data from Amazon, or purchase a pre-collected Amazon dataset. Compare your prices and inventory with Amazon’s. Find bestselling products.
Here’s how to scrape Amazon using Bright Data’s Amazon scraper tool, Data Collector:
Swiftly extract whatever data you need from Amazon and export the structured data to your desired format: Microsoft Excel, CSV, HTML, or JSON.
Decide where to send the data: via webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
Amazon Scraper Overview:
- Data scraping without coding – easy to use
- All-in-One platform integrates with Bright Data industry-leading proxy networks
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology
- Adapts to site changes: when Amazon changes its site structure Bright Data will adjust its crawler code
- Infinitely scaleable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely
- Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.