Fast and scalable Norway proxies to bypass any blockade
Norway’s most-trusted proxy network is Bright Data. Norway proxies come in four types – Residential proxies, Mobile proxies, ISP proxies, and Datacenter proxies. Unbeatable network uptime and speeds, with highest success rates, for you to access any public Norwegian website without interruption or blockades. The proxies are easy to set up and can rotate IP addresses if any proxy fails.
Anonymous access to public web data in Norway
IPs based in Norway can be used to collect public web data from Norwegian websites, to perform essential business needs like website testing, ad verification, product matching, and pricing comparison. Overcome all blocks in Norway, all of the time.
Over 20,000+ businesses are currently using Bright Data proxy service for:
Why Customers Choose Bright Data for Norway Proxies
#1 Performing Norway Proxy
#1 Norway Proxy Speeds
Trusted by 20,000+ businesses as the most stable IP provider
Trusted by 72 million+ peers who share their IPs
Norway's Foremost Favorite in Proxy Infrastructure
Any Norway IP Type
Easily switch between Datacenter, ISP, Residential and Mobile networks.
Need IPs outside Norway? Find IPs in every country, city, ASN, and carrier
99.99% Network Uptime, plus a real-time network status monitor
Attuned Customer Support
The industry standard in 24/7 support
Proxy types for every need
- 72,000,000+ IPs
- Available in 195 countries
- The largest rotating real-peer IP network
- Access & crawl all sophisticated websites
- 770,000+ IPs
- Available in 98 countries
- Shared and dedicated IP pools available
- Quick access to non-complex websites
- 700,000+ IPs
- Available in 35 countries
- Real static residential IPs without IP rotation
- Best for logging into multiple accounts
Scale your data collection in Norway
Getting started is easy!
Norway Proxies FAQ
A Norway proxy server is a server located in Norway that acts as an intermediary between your device and the internet. A Norway proxy server offers anonymity, bypasses restrictions and blocks, web content scraping, and implements content filtering policies.
Yes, it is generally legal to buy Norway proxies. Proxies are legitimate tools used for various purposes, including improving privacy, security, and accessing geo-restricted content. We at Bright Data ensure to comply with all privacy and GDPR laws.
To get started with Norway proxy IPs, users can sign up and select the appropriate plan that fits their needs. We offer various proxy solutions, including datacenter, residential proxies, mobile proxies, and ISP proxies.
Yes, you can choose IPs using Norway’s zip code level targeting.
- Local SEO and Market Research: Check how your website or content appears in search results from different ZIP codes to perform local search engine optimization (SEO) or market research.
- Ad Verification and Competitor Analysis: Monitor how ads and content appear to users in different ZIP codes, verify ad visibility, and analyze competitor campaigns.
- Location-based Testing: Conduct location-based testing of websites, applications, or services to ensure they work correctly for users in specific ZIP codes.