Use the Data Collector web scraping tool to extract publicly available data from WSJ (Wall Street Journal).
Instantly crawl whatever data you need from WSJ and export the structured data to a spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel, CSV), email, HTML, JSON, or API.
Decide where to send the data: via webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
- Data scraping without coding – easy to use
- All-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology
- Adapts to site changes: when WSJ changes its site structure Data Collector will adapt
- Infinitely scaleable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely
- Fully-compliant with industry best practices and privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA)