Use the Data Collector tool to retrieve publicly available data from GitHub.
Instantly crawl whatever data you need from GitHub and export the structured data to a spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel, CSV), email, HTML, JSON, or API.
Decide where to send the data: via webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
- Easy data scraping without coding
- All-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Utilizes proprietary technology to unlock sites
- Adapts to site changes: when GitHub changes its site structure Data Collector will adapt
- Infinitely scaleable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely
- Fully-compliant with industry best practices and privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA)