Scrape Facebook data including profile name, image, handle, picture, status, shares, followers, ID, country code, region, title, views, posts, timestamp, likes, comments, groups, marketplace, members, organization, phone, address, website, and more.
Scrape Facebook web data and export the structured data to your preferred file format: Microsoft Excel, CSV, HTML, or JSON.
Then decide where to send the data: via webhook, email, or API.
Determine your preferred storage: Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, etc.
Facebook Scraper Overview:
- Data scraping without coding – easy to use
- All-in-One solution integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Leveraging proprietary site unlocking technology
- Adapts to site changes: when Facebook changes its site structure Bright Data will maintain the code
- Scaleable – collect as many pages and profiles as you need at high speed
- Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.