Web Scraper extension and Web Scraper Cloud can be your perfect tool for data extraction. With an easy point-and-click interface scraper gather website data in a few minutes.
With Web Scraper Cloud, automate scraping tasks completely with scheduler, API, data parser, data export, and more.
Getting started with Web Scraper
- Install Web Scraper browser extension via Chrome Store
- Sign up for Web Scraper Cloud
- Subscribe to Scale plan
- Open “Proxy Manager” on the left-side toolbar
Create a proxy in Bright Data
- Go to your Bright Data Dashboard and click Add Zone
- Select a network type and press Add Zone
- Back in your Bright Data dashboard, click a Zone name
- Take note of your Zone username and password
- Switch back to the Web Scraper Cloud Proxy Manager
- Choose Bright Data Proxy as the designated Proxy Server
- Input a custom name, the username, and password form Bright Data created zone.
If needed, limit your proxy region by selecting a country in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add Proxy
- The custom proxy will now be listed down below
- To use a proxy for a scraping job, go to “My Sitemaps” from the menu on the left side
- Click Details Page next to the sitemap you want to scrape
- From the Proxy drop-down menu select the created proxy and click Scrape
There you have it - Web Scraper Cloud will run your scraper via Bright Data Proxy.
As easy as that!