Stay free of website blockades anywhere in the world with the highest quality of service
- Largest geographical coverage in the industry
- Best-in-class performance & enterprise-grade scaling
- 770,000+ Datacenter IPs
- 99.99% network uptime - most stable
Top datacenter proxy locations
Datacenter Proxies built by engineers, for engineers.
rate in the industry
No-hassles integration for an easy start
- Manage your Datacenter IPs from the Bright Data Control Panel or API
- Documentation for developers
- Supports third-party software integration
- Create and manage sub-users
Easy-to-use with the web’s most-popular Proxy Manager
- Most popular user-friendly proxy dashboard
- Organize proxies with easy-to-use interface
- No-hassle integration for first-timers
- Define custom rules for optimized results
- Built for developers. Powered for the enterprise
Why customers choose Bright Data for
Largest Global Proxy IPs Networks
The world’s most popular proxy network platform is built of over 72+ million IPs from 195 countries with 99.99% network uptime.
Best Proxy Infrastructure for Scalability
Unlimited scale and customizing possibilities from any city or country in the world
Most Stable IPs Proxy Networks
Bright Data has the highest success rates of any global IPs provider
Best Performing Geo Proxy
99.9% - Bright Data has the highest success rates of any IPs provider
Top Proxy IP Speeds
99.99% Network Uptime, plus a real-time network status monitor
Next-gen Proprietary Technology
The industry standard in 24/7 support
Unparalleled Proxy Innovation
Speed up your project with a free Proxies Manager
GDPR and CCPA privacy compliant
Bright Data's privacy practices comply with data protection laws
Fastest and most stable Datacenter proxies
Proxies that work reliably save you time and get you uninterrupted access to vast troves of web data. Reliable Datacenter Proxies are those that can perform as your business scales. But not all Datacenter proxy networks are built alike. Bright Data’s Datacenter Proxy Server is able to support at scale, so that your data arrives reliably for real-time data-driven decisions.
- Country, state, & city-level targeting
- Shared or dedicated IPs
- Extensive interface – IPs across 3,000+ subnets
- Awarded Best Proxy Ecosystem by Proxyway
Proxy integration, made easy for developers
- No-hassle integration for first-timers with Bright Data API
- Documentation made easy for developers
- Manage proxies with developer-favorite Bright Data Proxy Manager
- Define custom rules for optimized DC Proxies results
Resilient proxy infrastructure that you can trust
To protect your reputation and ensure your data is reliable, your proxies must be sourced ethically and meet compliance standards. Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including the new EU data protection regulatory framework, GDPR, and the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) – respecting requests to exercise privacy rights.
Flexible pricing, starting from $0.08/GB
7 day free trial
- Pay as you go and custom plans available
- 24/7 billing live support
- Save 30% with long-term pricing plans
The best customer experience in the industry
- You ask, we developNew feature releases
- 24/7 global supportTo answer any questions
right when you need it
- Full transparencyReal-time network
- Dedicated Account ManagersTo optimize your
- Tailored solutionsTo meet your data
Datacenter proxies FAQs
Datacenter proxies are IPs assigned to a server, through which your traffic is routed in order to change your IP address and location.
With a shorter journey & simplified architecture, Datacenter Proxies are both the fastest proxy type and the most cost-effective option.
Datacenter IPs are static and can be kept for as long as you need them. This makes them ideal for use-cases like account management, allowing you to juggle multiple seller profiles or social media accounts without ever getting blocked.
From competitive and marketing intelligence to brand security, digital asset protection, and scanning public databases, Datacenter proxies are great for accessing websites that are not using highly sophisticated blocking systems.
Bright Data has Datacenter proxies in 98 locations across the globe. The countries with the most Datacenter IPs are the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, and France.
As their name suggests, Datacenter Proxies are fully hosted in a data center and are not affiliated with an Internet Service Provider. This simplified architecture makes them faster than ISP or Residential Proxies, since they require one less “hop”’ from the server hosting your IPs.
When setting up a Datacenter Proxy zone, you will have the option of choosing either dedicated or shared IPs. With dedicated IPs, you’ll have full exclusivity over these IPs, and you can keep them as long as you need.
Find out why 20K+ businesses and Fortune 500
companies prefer Bright Data for Datacenter Proxies
(hint: it’s our quality of service & compliance standards)