Scrape any data you want from Skyscanner at scale, from pricing for flights, hotels, and car rentals, airlines, take-off and landing times, special offers, and more.
Use Bright Data’s Data Collecor,
or purchase a Skyscanner dataset
- Scrape Skyscanner and collect best flight & hotel deals
- Use our Skyscanner Scraper to collect popular destinations data
- Scrape Skyscanner for public data on flights, airlines,
and travel times
- Easy collect any Skyscanner data by city or country
SkyScanner Scraper Overview
- Data scraping without coding. Easy to use.
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology.
- Adapts to site changes: When Skyscanner changes its site structure, Bright Data will adjust its crawler code.
- Infinitely scalable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely.
- Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA
Skyscanner Scraper can be used to:
- Set competitive pricing by comparing real-time prices of various companies on flights, hotels, car rentals, etc.
- Predict sales and packages of hotel & travel competitors by tracking trends
- Monitor ratings, price history, amenities, availability, and any public parameters published by Skyscanner for flights, hotels, cars, packages, and more
- Track Skyscanner favorite picks & promotions in real-time
- Figure out the right price for travel and hospitality deals for each location
- See ratings, price history, amenities, availability, and any public parameters published by travel industry
How to develop a web scraper
Choose from ready-made code templates or start from scratch
Develop and customize your scraper using Bright Data’s ready-made scraping functions
Choose when to get the data: In real-time or batches
Choose the file format and where to send the data