Scrape different news sites and feeds and collect information on daily headlines, sports updates, interviews, and emergencies happening around the world.
Use Bright Data’s Data Collector,
to get all the news data you need
- Scrape news for your researches
- Collect data on how many news pieces a website publishes
- Identify hot topics
- Optimize your writing based on competing news sites
News Scraper Overview
- Data scraping without coding. Easy to use.
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology.
- Adapts to site changes: When news sites change their site structure, Bright Data will adjust its crawler code.
- Infinitely scalable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely.
- Bright Data is fully committed to complying with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA
News Scraper business use cases:
- Aggregate articles by brand mention to keep tabs on brand reputation
- Anticipate trends and discover industry changes and opportunities with real-time news data
- Monitor global events and changes in markets for better financial investment decisions
- Get real-time alerts to financial shifts, risk signals, and local events
- Understand customer sentiment and needs by collecting gossip, opinion, comments, and discussions data
- Locate news stories in real-time to perform fact checks and customer background checks
- Track movements within and between companies to identify new leads and opportunities with news data
How to develop a web scraper
Choose from ready-made code templates or start from scratch
Develop and customize your scraper using Bright Data’s ready-made scraping functions
Choose when to get the data: In real-time or batches
Choose the file format and where to send the data